Joe Perry

Joe Perry

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

  Camaro clutch pedal sticking, is this a common problem? (6 views)

28 Sep 2026 20:34

My 2017 Camaro SS has a manual box and the clutch pedal has started sticking near the floor occasionally. It doesn't happen every time, maybe once or twice a week, and I have to lift it with my foot to get it back up. When it sticks, the car still drives but shifting feels rough. I've read that this can be a slave cylinder issue or air in the hydraulic system. I work near ICAD and I've seen Expert Camaro specialist near ICAD Abu Dhabi mentioned, so I'm considering taking it there. Has anyone dealt with a sticking clutch pedal on their Camaro? What was the fix and roughly what did it cost? I don't want to ignore it and end up stranded somewhere.

119.156.99.209

Joe Perry

Joe Perry

Guest

forumbacklinks2@gmail.com

Post reply
Powered by MakeWebEasy.com
This website uses cookies for best user experience, to find out more you can go to our Privacy Policy  and  Cookies Policy